Nighthawk Gold Corp. is a mineral exploration company currently focused on advancing its Indin Lake Gold Property, a 222,203 acres or 900 square kilometres land package located approximately 200 kilometres north of Yellowknife, Northwest Territories within the Indin Lake Gold Camp.
Currently, an Inferred Mineral Resource estimate of 39.81 million tonnes with an average grade of 1.64 g/t Au for 2.101 million oz gold using a cut-off grade of 0.6 g/t gold is defined at its Colomac property. Only a very small portion of the mineralized Colomac intrusion is captured by this estimate, leaving for discovery an underexplored and highly prospective deposit hosting extensive high-grade gold zones coupled with broad domains of lower grade mineralization.
- Colomac Gold Project 100% owned, with no royalties
- 2.101 million ounce gold inferred resource (prepared in compliance with NI 43-101 - 2013)
- Nighthawk’s drilling represents less than $8 per ounce discovery cost (industry average >$32)
- 41 holes drilled in 2014-15 programs - 97.6% of holes intersected gold mineralization
- Confirmed existence of several high-grade gold zones
- Underexplored 7km long sill represents a multi-million ounce resource opportunity
- Wide zones of near surface mineralization believed amenable to bulk mining techniques
- Control 90% of Indin-Lake Gold Camp – 222,203 acres