- 400 metres west of Colomac main intrusion
- Like Colomac – Goldcrest is a mineralized differentiated mafic sill facing east
- Better gold grades within the more sodic and silica-rich upper portions of the sill
- 2014 initial drill program (6,038m)
- Extended mineralization along strike and to depth
- New high-grade gold zone candidates similar to those at Colomac: 20.25m of 4.83 g/t gold, incl. 5.25m of 10.21 g/t gold, and 19.60m of 4.19 g/t gold, incl. 7.90m of 7.85 g/t gold.
2014 Drilling Highlights
6,038 total metres drilled
|Drill Hole||From (m)||To (m)||Core Length1 (m)||g/t Au|
1Lengths are reported as core lengths. True widths are unknown at this time.